Our fashionable women's sweatshirt features Les Mayers' artistic interpretation of the Mission Inn in Riverside, California - a National Historic landmark.
Made from 100% polyester fabric with cotton/spandex ribbing, this cropped women's sweatshirt features raglan sleeve construction for a casual and comfortable look.
Creative applications of Les Mayers' original art are printed on the fabric prior to cutting and sewing, allowing the design to literally wrap around the entire shirt and provide an original artist/designer memory of your visit that you will enjoy for years to come.
At a glance:
- Custom made to order
- Made from 100% polyester 10.12 Oz.
- All-over print
- Double-needle stitched for strength and durability
- Cropped silhouette and long sleeves for a contemporary look.
- Set-in sleeves, taped neck and shoulders for comfort and style.
- Lined with a fleece layer for warmth and comfort
- Fleece: 100% Polyester.
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL.
- Machine wash: cold (max 40℃ or 104℉); Non-chlorine; Iron with cover; Do not tumble dry
Please calculate your size from the measurement chart below.
|WOMENS MEASUREMENTS (inches)|
Care: Machine wash: cold (max 40℃ or 104℉); Non-chlorine; Iron with cover; Do not tumble dry.
Delivery: This item is custom-made to your specifications after we receive your order. Please allow 3 - 5 work days for production, and about one week for shipping.
Price: $ 65.00