UMBRELLA (FOLDING / UV PROTECTION) 07 - AROUND LA / MISSION INN
Our high-quality folding umbrellas are custom made for us in the UK, and have been designed to help make your rainy days a bit brighter, or provide some shade on a hot sunny day. This contemporary umbrella features Les Mayers' artistic interpretation of the Mission Inn in Riverside, California, a National Historic landmark.
The canopy is made from our lightweight yet tough ponqee waterproof fabric and the eight black ribs are made from strong fiber for extra support. A convenient matching fabric storage case is included.
Built to last, these convenient umbrellas are designed to help make your rainy days a bit brighter, or provide some shade on a hot sunny day.
At a glance:
- Handmade to order
- 15.17 Oz.
- Made from 100% polyester pongee fabric.
- Top grade anti-UV cover protects you from UV radiation.
- Matching fabric storage case included
- 8 ribs made from strong fibers for enhanced wind resistance.
- Hefty rubberized handle provides a comfortable sturdy grip
- Ergonomic non slip handle with automatic open and close button
- Coverage Diameter 37.4"
- Closed length 11.42"
- Grip size 22.84"
Delivery: This item is custom-made for you, after we receive your order. Please allow 5-7 work days for production, and about one week for shipping.
Price: $ 55.00